Insert Cash and Receive Bitcoins at our local ATM's
Support? Click Below:
Hours: 24 x 7
6am - midnight Thur, Fri, Sat
Hours: 5am - 12am
Hours: 5am - Midnight
Hours: 4am - Midnight
Hours: 6am - 10pm daily
but check out our surrounding locations in Virginia and Maryland!
3730 Rhode Island Ave.
Brentwood, MD 20722
Hours: 5:30am - 10:00pm
Hours: 6am - 9pm
Hours: 10 am - 8pm Daily
Hours: 8am - 9pm
Hours: 5am - 12 Midnight
Hours: open 24 hours a day
Hours: 5am -10pm
1) Select Buy Bitcoins on the touch screen
2) Select mobile phone + SMS verification OR scan barcode of gov’t issued ID (Like a drivers License)
3) Key in your cell phone #, OR hold up your ID to the scanner, enter your sms verification code on the machine that was sent to your phone
4) If you already have a wallet on your cell phone, then select scan wallet QR code. Hold up your phone to the machine for scanning. If you don’t have a mobile wallet you can create a new paper wallet to print out. KEEP THIS PAPER WALLET and don't lose it as it cannot be created.
5) Select fund my new wallet
6) Insert as many U.S. dollars as you like into the machine. Any denomination is acceptable. Insert bills one at a time beneath the green flashing light.
7) Select Finish and a receipt will print out confirming your purchase. That’s it!
****If you are SELLING Bitcoin you MUST SEND THE EXACT amount of Bitcoin (NOT US Dollar) that the machine asks you to send, otherwise the machine will not dispense cash and we will have to refund you.
If you created a paper wallet you can transfer it into a cell phone wallet at your convenience at a later time by scanning the private key. You can setup up an account with any number of digital wallet providers such as Airbitz, Mycelium, Blockchain, and others.
These Bitcoin Kiosks are operated by Retail Capital Partners LLC. This kiosk meets all Federal Anti Money Laundering Guidelines and is compliant with all BSA reporting requirements as required by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do NOT use Bitcoin ATM's to pay any Government, Officer, Corporation, Social Security Office, Landlord, Bank, Utility Company, or any unknown person. If asked to do so PLEASE STOP as you could be a victim of a SCAM!